It's already the last weekend in July, which is reason enough to celebrate this weekend with a heaping helping of summertime festivities around Southwest Michigan.
- Give the littles a taste of old-fashioned life at the Meijer Gardens' Fridays at the Farm
- Drop the kids off for some creative play at the South Haven Center for the Arts' ArtQuest while you enjoy a leisurely lunch
- Enjoy live music accompanied by the evening breeze in Holland's Kollen Park
- Head to the YMCA in St. Joe for a pirate-themed Family Fun Night, capped off by a viewing of "Peter Pan" in the pool
- Grab a cozy blanket, pack a picnic and watch "Tangled" under the stars in Niles
- Let the kids learn about the world and make a craft to take home at the Curious Kids' Museum's Super Saturday in St. Joe
- Listen to Archtop Brownie croon the blues as part of Three Oaks' free outdoor summer concert series
- Head to Baroda for a carnival, fireworks and more at the Support Our Troops Festival
- Watch "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" on the open-air big screen in St. Joseph at twilight
- Take a leisurely horse-drawn trolley ride along the quaint streets of downtown St. Joseph
- Mark the last day of July by tackling an item or two from your Summer Bucket List
Check the Southwest Michigan Kids calendar for the full details.