What's On This Weekend: July 8-10
Take a break from the beach and opt for outdoor concerts, movies under the stairs, side-by-side helpings of soul food and history, a vintage women's baseball game and more.
- Explore the area's connection to this historic landmark during the Underground Railroad Days in Vandalia (through Sunday) - Let the little ones perfect pretzel-like poses during Toddler Yoga at the Forever Curious Children's Museum in Fennville
- Witness the living conditions of many developing countries via The Compassion Experience's interactive exhibitions in Holland - Listen to relaxing live tunes over a picnic dinner in Holland's Kollen Park
- Take the kids to see the "Iron Giant" under the stars along the riverbank in Niles
- Catch an old-fashioned baseball game between the South Haven Peaches and Benton Harbor Lil' Fillies at Kids' Corner in South Haven - Pint-sized royalty will delight in an afternoon of magical activities, a tea party and real-life princesses in Paw Paw - Enjoy an outdoor concert in Three Oaks when Slim Gypsy Baggage takes the stage
- Grab a blanket and watch the classic, "Arsenic and Old Lace," on the open-air big screen in St. Joseph
Sunday - Take a leisurely horse-drawn trolley ride through the quaint, brick-paved streets of Downtown St. Joseph